What we do
We have an unparalleled experience in designing e-learning solutions for multicultural and multilingual organizations. We design end to end solutions, customized to each client´s need.
Our multidisciplinary teams work closely with our customers in order to reach previously set business goals. Our services include:
- Custom e-learning content development
- Instructional design to meet our customers´ business goals through exclusive solutions for each customer.
- Development of virtual learning solutions
- Off-the-shelf ready to use content in Spanish language (over 250 titles)
- Implementation and support all through the deployment of e-learning programs, including learning communities and follow-through services
We develop and implement a full array of technological solutions to support training and development programs. The most widely adopted solutions include:
- WebCampus Tecnonexo system, the Learning Management System (LMS) developed by AXG Tecnonexo to suit the needs of company-wide e-learning implementations.
- Moodle implementation and support, for companies with specific e-learning requirements or programs.
- Implementation of virtual classrooms and live training sesssions for geographically- dispersed workforces.
- Development of simulations and online learning games.
- Social networks, performance support systems, performance management systems and many other technologies.
We focus on guiding and assisting our customers, not only in order to design the best learning program for each business need, but also in order to actually measure if training solutions have been able to improve performance.
Some of our services are:
- End to end design of training and development programs.
- Consulting and training for the deployment and launch of e-learning programs.
- Learning transfer measurement.
- Design and implementation of learning transfer support teams, in order to improve the applicability of training initiatives.
- Implementation of follow through strategies to ensure that learnes apply what they learn in corporate environments.